Raise Money With
Design a Tea offers a unique artisan tea product for your fundraising that is:
- Healthy – Tea is full of antioxidants and some of our teas are even caffeine free.
- Unique – For those people in your life that have everything . . . I’ll bet they don’t have a tea named after them. And it’s a nice alternative to the candy, cookie dough and candle fundraising programs.
- Choice – We have a simple mission, to bring “choice” to the consumer. We offer flavoring and customized labeling, such as the name of your school, organization, event, maybe your mascot. We always toss a “Thank You” from your organization or personal a message at NO EXTRA CHARGE!
- Ethical Tea Partnership – Our tea suppliers are part of this organization. Which focuses on the health and worker fairness in the tea regions around the world.
- Exceptional Customer Service – We take pride in knowing we are a small part of your organizations’ event. And we go out of our way to show it. Personalized service with product and label design. Hand blending and an eye for detail sets us apart from the mass product fundraising programs.
How it Works
DIRECT SALES: You take orders and collect the money directly from your supporters. Scan and forward the order sheet to us – we’ll ship all the filled orders back to you labeled with student’s name and their customers orders bundled together. When set, we’ll invoice you $3.90 for each unit ordered. Suggested selling price of $6.50 for a profit of $2.60 each sale. That’s a profit of 40%. No money upfront!
WEB SITE SALES: You get the word out. Newsletters, blogs, posters, bulletins, however you can direct folks to our site, we’ll do the rest. Instruct your customers to enter a word or code that we have prearranged with you when they check out. We’ll send 25% of the product total to your organization at the end of the timeline you want. But this route can be tricky; true more hassle-free. The trade off is this program can be a challenge to keep alive. So much easier to say – “Oh, I’ll do it when I get home.” than having an order form in front of them. We have had some successful campaigns this way and there is no issues running both at the same time if you have out of town potential customers.
Contact us for more information or to request a brochure.